Today we’d like to introduce you to Justin Alphabet.
Hi Justin, we’d love for you to start by introducing yourself
My name is Justin Alphabet! I’m an Actor, Athlete, and Ginger. I work in film, commercials, TV shows, and social media sites. But I didn’t always, my story starts off working in the medical field (Hospice specifically) and I took care of people for a short time until they took their last breath.
As I watched these people die, I realized they weren’t coming back, and more importantly, I realized I wouldn’t be too far behind them. So, I asked my patients, what do you regret the most? And they always answered in three ways, 1. They wished they had more time with family. 2. They wished they had pursued more opportunities or experiences.
3. They wished they had more money or romantic love. So I thought to myself, I have one life, with no do-overs, if I could do anything what would I do? And I thought to be a worldwide Actor. Haha! For the love of acting and for the purpose of inspiring people as well as making a difference in the world. Since that day, I’ve worked hard to grow, influence, and make people smile through acting and media!
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Most of the struggles I’ve come across have come from within me. We are all our biggest critics. People outside of us all think that we are cool, funny, smart, beautifully intelligent, or other things, but we often don’t see the full picture of how amazing we are since we are on the inside of our own minds.
So, I had to overcome some self-doubt as well as realize my potential. I have always believed in myself but believing and doing are two separate things. The action part of believing in one’s self is the more difficult part.
Thanks – so what else should our readers know about your work and what you’re currently focused on?
I do a couple of things as an Actor and Athlete. First, I work with my agents to submit to roles I fit for Disney+, Paramount, Netflix, and television commercials. I also run two moderately successful Instagram accounts (@justinalphabet / @churchofjesuschristfunnies) and on the side, I train Actors/Artists anyone in fitness.
I love making comedy skits which is when I first started getting recognized on social media, I have some really great content coming out now.
We’d love to hear about how you think about risk-taking?
Everything we do is a risk every day. Some things are more of a risk than others but I am a strong believer in taking risks, the bigger the risk the greater the reward, obviously educated risks are the best though. But nothing in life is promised, so if you want something, don’t wait because you might not be alive tomorrow.
- Instagram ad space – 3 stories ($99)
- Instagram ad space – 1 post/1story ($125)
- Personal training – send DM (Limited Availability)
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @justinalphabet
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justin.borgholthaus
Jeff Xander and Nathan Alphabet